Friday, September 28, 2007

What Hurts The Most

It hurts so much when I look at pictures of this summer. I was so happy in Italy. I felt as if I belonged there. All of my family was so welcoming...
I feel empty now.
I love my family here, but I miss that part of Italy I had left behind. I miss my life loving, little cousins that would run around as if there were no troubles in the world. They were just so...
HAPPY.
I remember when the little ones would look up at me, and I could see all the love they could ever offer, in their beautiful eyes.
I MISS THAT.
I feel so unhappy around certain people.
Especially at school.
People don't understand why.
They just enjoy seeing people hurt. They don't see what they do to others.
I feel as if I have to watch over kids,
as if I'm their mother.
I feel like a mother.
WHY ME?
Like my father told me...
I have so much love to offer.
Do people intend to use that from me?

No comments: