Thursday, September 6, 2007

I c@Nn0t b3L1ev3 Th1s!!

Well, school started on Monday the 27...
it went pretty well. I got to see my friends and I learned my teachers are awesome... but I still don't enjoy tech apps. But besides that, all the teachers are cool.
The only thing I cannot stand is "the group". OH MY GOSH!!! The majority of the group are total backstabbers, and the funny thing is... the people who got it bad by the group, still hang around as if they're life is so depended of them. Surprisingly I've been letting it go, instead of letting it eat me away... and I'm very proud of myself.
I have my own little group going... I hang with the kids who don't back stab and who could care less about what other people have to say about them. They were also treated the way I am now.. so we now all know how cruel everyone there is. I completely cut my life off from all the people in that group, so they don't have anything to use against me. I really keep to myself, but I let my emotions flow out when I write, so I'm good for now.
I've noticed how much fun school really can be. Since I just started my eighth grade year, I feel much more confident about my education. I noticed that I am much more outgoing in ALL of my classes, and that I participate more. I even enjoy studying now! Dramatic change, much?? :)Well, I better get off of the computer, I feel a headache start up, along with a stuffy nose. Yuppers, everybody is getting a cold. I'll try to update my writing around next week, if I get a chance to get on...
D3Z iZ 0uT!!

No comments: