Thursday, September 27, 2007

*♥ANY true FRIENDS available♥*

♥~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~♥
I'm looking for a true friend.
The qualities have to be like this. You
must enjoy hugging. You cannot leave me for somebody else.
Will you...
be able to laugh even when times are hard, because I don't like for you to be sad.
You have to enjoy
talks about love, life, and music. Promise
me you will never lie to me. Please be there when I'm not feeling
well, and call me when I'm sad or severely sick. Will you be able to keep strong when
I cry on your shoulder?
Are you able to
stay up all night long, and party in an unusual, but fun way?
Promise me that you will be true to me, and I will return that favor.
Are you capable of running around in public places, acting as if nobody is there.
You cannot think Halloween is childish,
because it is the funnest holiday ever existing. Will you be able to wrestle with me, and face it when you don't win? Can we jump on hey bells and act as if we rule the world?
Would you believe me if I told you "I Love You" in an unconditional way?
Would you be able to grow old with me, and still feel the same way about each other from the beginning?
Can we run around outside catching fat grasshoppers and sticking them in an old rum bottle, and watch them get intoxicated by the fumes? Can we stay up past midnight making up stories about drawings?
Can we talk about past dreams that both scared us and made us happy?
Can we make a mess at the park out of dirt, water, rocks, and an old jacket that was laying around? Will you hold my hand when we walk outside when the rain is freezing cold, and the wind is piercing?
Will you go on an adventure with me?
Could and would you protect me from the boogie man?
If I were completely mad at something you did, or you, would you forgive me if I yelled at you?
Would you put undies on your head with me and run around the house, yelling
"I didn't take the cookies!"
You can trust me with anything, but the question is...
CAN I TRUST YOU??
Will you be there if I get my heart broken?
Please hold my hand so I don't feel lonely anymore.
♥~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~♥

1 comment:

the coolest loser you will ever meet.garenteed. said...

of course. i am these things, i love you, but you already know that.

love, megan