Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Diary...

Okay... I have been bad about keeping up with my blog. So, the solution to that is an attempted daily "diary" post to the blog. Only, it's public. Besides, I honestly think Dad is going to be the only one reading this. Hehehe:).
TODAY was an okay day. we have been at lori's place since yesterday. that's mom, patrick, and i. mom's gonna be going home tomorrow morning. we'll be staying here.
i've just really been textin homies all day long. actually had a conversation with lori's son, john paul. even got his number. lol. he's perrrrty cool. so yeah... i got nothin much to say... so i'll continue on later.
♥Dez

1 comment:

MooPig said...

JP seems cool to me too. I met him three times before the big family remodel. Do you think he might be in recovery, fresh out of denial?

I wish I could get something done that would stir up the fat cells in me. I'll have to force it, then regret it.. same old same old. Got to learn to love the fat... love the fat... be one with the fat.

Then love has a chance.