Sunday, August 3, 2008

July the 18th

My stomach has been caught in my throat thispast week and a half.
My perspectives on life have been changing quite often.
Baby Skylar has impacted my life.
At first, she seemed somewhat afraid of my presence.
Our hypothesis was she was not accustomed of people wearing glasses.
Silly, yes I know.
Untrue, I suppose.
She finally allowed me to hold her longer than a slight moment.
She smiled at me, while locking herself in a stare within my eyes.
That was overwhelmingly Perfect.
I finally received what i ultimately wished for.
To provide happiness for an innocent being.
Unfortunately their was a slight drama that followed just hours after.
Haley decided to incinerate some unwanted memories, plastered upon paper.
Her room was filled with an awful scent.
Self righteous teenagers...
The two of us.
"No, It's not going to burn through"
Ironically, it did.
A nice black hole.
The scent of burnt plastic overwhelming and powerful.


1 comment:

MooPig said...

Now, that is poetry... pure thought, and purely my gurl!!