Friday, October 26, 2007

The weather has been wonderful this past week.
The cold helps frisk me, which is much needed.
Things seem to be a lot better, but I still miss my buddy... I really do.
Nobody in school knows that I have been upset lately, which is kind of nice.

I really miss my big brother.

Halloween is coming up this Wednesday, and I am totally psyched.
Hopefully I get to spend some time with Megan... I really hope so.
I haven't seen or talked to her in a few weeks.
Even though she lives just down the street, I miss the crap out of her.

This weekend I am working again, but it should be pretty fun,
because we are going to have our own little Halloween.
And the kids that run around are going to be very adorable...
=]
Saturday is probably going to be a little busier than usual.
But I'm not holding my breathe for it.



I pray that mom has a decent weekend selling our products, and that Vinnie is doing fine, o'er yonder.
I pray that my friend's [who remains anonymous] father
remains strong while fighting his prostate cancer....
I hope he is going to survive... after seven long years of living in pain.
I pray for myself, for the ability to lift my average in Mrs. Taylor's class, along with not losing it with two snobby boys.


No comments: